At G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C., we believe that every individual is entitled to high-caliber divorce representation, regardless of their wealth, assets, length of marriage or parental status. We provide a great legal service to all clients as we help them navigate the hard and complex process of divorce. As aggressive legal advocates, we are committed to protecting our clients' rights and helping them find favorable solutions to difficult family law issues.
Our firm handles divorce and family law cases in the following areas:
- Including cases involving:
- Business Valuation
- Professional Practice Valuations
- Legal Separation
- Invalidity of Marriage (Annulment)
- Parental Responsibilities (Custody)
- Child Support
- Post Decree Modifications of Maintenance, Child Support, & Parenting Time
- Enforcement of Court Orders and Contempt
- Registration, Modification, and Enforcement of Out of State Orders
- Step-parent Adoption
Immigration lawyer in Houston
Keywords: Immigration lawyer in Houston, G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C., Non-Immigrant Visas in Houston, Immigrant Visas in Houston, Employment Based Petition Visas in Houston, Labor Certification Visas in Houston, Permanent Visas (Green Card) in Houston, Family Based Petition (Green Card) in Houston, Consular Processing in Houston, VAWA Petitions in Houston, U and T Visas (Victims of Crimes) in Houston, Naturalization & Citizenship in Houston, Religious Visas in Houston, Work Permits in Houston, 1-9 Compliance in Houston, Defense of Removal / Deportation in Houston, Asylum and Refugee in Houston, Federal Litigation / Appeals in Houston.