What is “Personally Identifiable Information”?
“Personally Identifiable Information” consists of information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity, or permits the individual or entity to be contacted either physically or online. This information includes, for example, a customer’s name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Why Does G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C., P.C. Collect Personally Identifiable Information?
G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C. recognizes that any personal information is very important to you, and that you should have a right to control the use and dissemination of that information. Therefore, G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C., P.C. collects Personally Identifiable Information for a variety of purposes, all geared toward making your experience as a client or prospective client a positive one. G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C. may collect and use Personally Identifiable Information for any of the following purposes:
• To provide you with Customer Service;
• To ensure that our website is customer friendly, informative and easy to access;
• To create new services that may be of interest to you;
• To anticipate and resolve problems with your service; and
• To inform you of new products, promotions or other marketing initiatives.
Will G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C. Disclose My Information to Any Third Parties?
The information collected by G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C. will only be used internally at G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C..