Skip to main content

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Lawyer for Child Support in Houston, TX

The State of Texas does not take lightly to parents who refuse to pay child support for their children , or deadbeat parents . In fact, the Attorney General has a Child Support Division for Children , which is dedicated to enforcing the laws concerning child support in Texas. The Office of the Attorney General not only helps to establish paternity and enforce child support orders , but also works to locate missing parents and collect child support payments that are pending.

While many single mothers are motivated to receive a court order of child support, at the same time may find that the father of her children is rapidly converted to a deadbeat father. These parents may have a court order forcing them to pay child support for his children in Texas, but those parents looking for a way to avoid making payments of maintenance and subverting their legal obligations. The Division of Child Support Juvenile Office of the Attorney General uses many measures to ensure that child support was ordered to be fulfilled.

It is always advisable to go to a lawyer who can represent to help you. Gino Mesa is an Advocate for Child Support in Houston, contact him.

Call now for a FREE consultation at 713-923-1331 or 866-663-7741

Non-Immigrant Visas in Houston

Immigration lawyer in Houston, G. Mesa Law Firm, P.C., Non-Immigrant Visas in Houston, Immigrant Visas in Houston, Employment Based Petition Visas in Houston, Labor Certification Visas in Houston, Permanent Visas (Green Card) in Houston, Family Based Petition (Green Card) in Houston, Consular Processing in Houston, VAWA Petitions in Houston, U and T Visas (Victims of Crimes) in Houston, Naturalization & Citizenship in Houston, Religious Visas in Houston, Work Permits in Houston, 1-9 Compliance in Houston, Defense of Removal / Deportation in Houston, Asylum and Refugee in Houston, Federal Litigation / Appeals in Houston.

What do I have to do if I am detained for immigration?

Download FREE

portada booklet en
* indicates required

In addition to subscribe get a quote absolutely FREE!
to solve your doubts, but you have to fill the registration form


We will give you as thorough of an answer as we can so that you can be empowered to make the best decision. Learn more about what makes our free consultation unique.


Questions about your immigration case? We will answer them during your free initial consultation.  Call (713) 923-1331 or submit this form to get started!

Please type your full name.

Invalid email address.

Please type your phone number

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Any and all information will be kept completely private.

We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Debit Card, Check, Visa, Master Card.


© G Mesa Law Firm. All rights reserved.
Powered by LaraNet.

Please consult us for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.